Update on the video situation: It's disappeared into nowhere...and we've tried everything. :(
But here's something that never fails to cheer me up.
Background: Inspired by a library book we got from the library "Guess who?", I started playing a silly little game with Kayla where I ask her if she's a "make-up-any-occupation-that-ends-with-maker."
Here's what she spouted:
Me: Are you a shoemaker?
Kayla: No...
Me: Are you a dressmaker?
Kayla: No...
Me: Are you a poopie-maker?
Kayla: No..
Me: Then what are you?
Kayla: I'm a troublemaker!
Me: Collapse into laughter.
Background: We picked up this "cleanup" song from her classes in Gymboree from way back. It goes something like "Clean up, clean up, everybody do your part/clean up clean up everybody do your part."
Here's what happened this morning:
Me: Kayla, let's clean up.
Kayla: (Breaks into song) Clean up, clean up, everybody do your part...
Then she pauses and looks at me and says: "It's not my part yet."
Tell me if I should laugh or cry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
omg! she's absolutely, absolutely adorable! i wish i could hear her spout those words..and i think you shd laugh, for having such a clever girl.
hahaha..i try to laugh more than i cry... it can get really exasperating at times.
kayla is so witty! :)
hopefully she applies it wisely... :)
This is hilarious!!!
Did you say she just turned 2??? I dun think I sang Mary had a little lamb with such precise articulation at the age at 3!!!!
She's a genius!!!!
"..that saved a wretCCCCHHHHH like me..."
Oh my word!!!!!!! This Auntie Speech Therapist is ultra impressed!!! :D
Thanks for bloggin'! It's such a joy to read! :D
Thanks.. :) It's been a joy blogging too cos I know my poor memory doesn't have enough room to store all these precious moments.
Post a Comment