If there's anyone in this family who needs a walk-in closet, it's Kayla. I can't even begin to describe the number of tops, bottoms, onesies, pyjamas and dresses she has, not to mention new pieces she's already outgrown that still have their tags on. All I can say is some rooms are starting to resemble a baby boutique.
Recently, we welcomed (I use "welcome" because while it's tiresome to sort through the stash, these hand-me-downs have helped us saved a lot of money) another huge bag of 12-18m clothing. I hear there's another bag of 24m and beyond that's sitting quietly in a corner at grandma's. To make room for the new, we had to get rid of the old...so I spent close to two hours weeding out the 6-9mth items in her closet. I haven't had time to even go through the new stuff... and I haven't figured what exactly to do with the clothes we've accumulated since she came into this world. Ebay? Garage sale? Craigslist? Goodwill? Starting a baby consignment store (yes, we really do have that many items)?
Then there are the toys! I don't even want to start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment