Phew! There's so so so much to catch up on since I've been silent for so long, thanks to a never-ending pile of work. I think I over-commited myself this month - too many stories, too little time. Hopefully, it'll be well worth it when the checks come in the mail.
On to more exciting updates:
1. Kayla turns one this Saturday! But we celebrated a week earlier because her cousin Emily is making her annual pilgrimage to Disney this weekend. A simple family affair at Dynasty, our fav dim sum spot which ended with unbridled consumption of a yummalicious birthday day from our fav bakery, Aki's. And yes, Kayla had some.
2. She knows her ABCs. Well not exactly. She knows A, B, C, D, E, K, M, I, Q and Y.
3. She hasn't taken her first step but she's been doing a lot of "standing on her own."
4. She's learned some new dancing moves. Instead of bouncing on her tush, she now wiggles side to side. Pretty cool.
Photos to come once Mikey finds time to download them from his camera to the computer...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment