Okay, it's not that I'm itching to get back to work, but in the back of my mind, the ideal situation has always been for me to be able to work from home part-time so I can enjoy the proverbial best of both worlds. And I'm glad everything has worked out. I've just gotten a permanent part-time gig with another Silicon Valley magazine - the hours are perfect (a total of 35 to 40 hours per month) and the extra money, though not much, always helps. I'm grateful to God and all those who've kept us in their prayers that everything has come together, although there were moments when I had my doubts.
It's a fresh challenge, which means added stress until I get a good grasp of my responsbilities and figure out how to fit some work into an already packed day with Kayla. Even if it means staying up an extra hour or two while everyone else buttons up for the night, I think it'll be worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment